Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read our T&C’s carefully before purchasing, by purchasing with Nosey Barker you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. These terms and conditions abide by The Consumer Contract Regulations. You’re welcome to print or store these terms for your own records.
Nosey Barker own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else. While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on Nosey Barker website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
Wherever the term “Working Days or Hours” is featured, this excludes bank holidays, weekends, and public holidays such as Christmas. Any holiday times will be clearly displayed on the homepage. When you place an order with Nosey Barker you will be sent an order confirmation detailing your order, this is giving you ample opportunity to correct any possible errors. Should you have any complaints, please send them to the contact information detailed at the bottom of this document. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Contract of Sale
Completion of the booking process and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Nosey Barker.
- The Nosey Barker ethos is to train using kindness and reward-based methods. Please ensure you have lots of tasty treats when attending classes and one-to-one sessions
- Please keep your dog on it’s lead at all times unless otherwise instructed by your Nosey Barker trainer
- It is important to give each dog enough personal space to be comfortable. We respectfully request you keep your distance from other dogs until invited to do otherwise by your Nosey Barker trainer
- Please clear up after your dog if they toilet in or outside of our grounds and dispose of in an appropriate way
- Please follow instructions at all times, this ensures yours and everyone else’s safety in regards to teaching and use of equipment
- Please report any incidents or accidents involving people or your dog to a team member immediately
- Cars are parked at owners risk, we do not take any responsibility for damage, loss or theft
- We are family friendly and welcome children to accompany you to training. Please ensure that children under the age of 16 are supervised at all times
- If your female dog is in season please contact us to discuss whether attending training is appropriate at that time. Alternative arrangements will be offered if deemed not suitable
- Please take responsibility for your dogs health, if you are unsure if your dog is fit enough to attend class seek veterinary advice
- We reserve the right to stop a session and ask a person to leave should they be abusive to another person, staff member or dog
- In certain conditions, such as weather or world crisis including pandemics Nosey Barker reserve the right to offer a class online at the same time and day of the week
- Travel in all conditions is purely at the risk of attendees and Nosey Barker take no responsibility for accident
Nosey Barker reserve the right to change the content, timing, date, venue or Instructor of the course in order to provide a high quality service or where it is necessary for reasons beyond our control. Nosey Barker reserve the right to cancel a course up to and including the date of the course and will strive to give as much notice of this as possible. Individuals booked onto a cancelled course will be given the option of a full refund or of rescheduling to a future course date. Nosey Barker will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from amendments to the course or cancellations. Course materials are supplied only for your personal use
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be settled by the English courts
Prices are subject to change but are correct at time of posting. Any glitches, errors or typos are not required to be honoured. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether. Any special offers will have a clear displayed end date.
Nosey Barker accepts payment via Stripe – no card details are stored or processed by us, this is handled by the payment merchant.
For Fellowship payments, your first payment will be taken on the day you place your order, subsequent payments will be taken on the same day for the following months. Should your payment date fall on a bank holiday or a weekend, it may rollover to the nearest working day.
For lifetime purchases, the offer is only valid for consecutive payments – your offer is void if you miss a payment or cancel.
Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Nosey Barker.
Once payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation sent to you at the email address you provide, which confirms your order with Nosey Barker. The email will include your name, the order details and the total price. Nosey Barker acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract. Please check your spam folder if your receipt or welcome information does not arrive within 24 hours of purchase.
Returns & Cancellations
Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com and will be subject to the following fees:
- Cancellations within 0-1month prior to the start date will be charged the full course fee.
- Cancellations 1-3 months before start date may transfer to a new start date
- If the participant fails to attend the course the full course fees are payable.
Under the Consumer Contract Regulations, your right to cancel is unconditional within a period of 14 days from the date of order confirmation. Cancellation requests following this period are subject to the above terms. Should a course commence within the 14 day period, your cancellation request is automatically void.